21 Ekim 2014 Salı

Light green & red infinity scarf...

The weather gets colder slowly; Sun seems to be a bit further than it was a few months ago so I guess it's time to change your clothes and accessories in cupboards with ones for winter. Funny thing is; we need wool clothing in the winter so if you sell handmade you have to make them ready before winter comes, but it's hard to mingle with wool in hot Summer days :) If you wait for Fall to knit your items, then you definitely miss the season so anyone running an online shop has to get over this dilemma first :) I have to admit, all gets in their tracks slowly and you need to wait for your second year to see this change. I hope to see my shop flourish after this holiday season and see it running without much intervention. Today I want to share an infinity scarf I've knitted lately here. I've mixed light green and red yarn to make it thicker and suitable for coldest winter days. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/207712088/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_21



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..