1 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba

Scarves Collection New Look...

There are too many we should consider and talk on, we; human beings turned earth into a planet of fire with nonsense reasons we convinced ourselves that are right and reasonable and at the end there are thousands dying each day, millions had to leave their homelands and billions suffering famine. Sure this isn't as attractive as life we amuse ourselves under the name of  'modern times' and continue our daily chores disregarding all bad things we read or listen on news. I'm sure we all think on this at least once in our lives and a few does something and take action. I believe such help should be done secretly, without arrogance and people will realize somebody does something to end the suffering of needy by the signs around the globe. I still hope human kind will be able to do this somehow and will monitor the news till I see such signs of understanding and fraternity even I know it will not happen soon :) As it's the first day of October; it's the most dangerous time of catching flu so I guess we'd better keep our neck warm so I thought it would be good to share my scarf collection once again with the new photos and I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..