30 Eylül 2014 Salı

Unisex neckwarmers...

It's been a quiet day at home that I've spent nearly all time till afternoon washing the rugs. Thank God that famous company of Netherland (I just don't give the name, not only because this may be against the terms of 'blogger' -sure not-, but in case I may have a blog with millions of followers that they may come to give adds -sure just kidding, but still who knows what the future holds :)) made such a great machine for this purpose that it didn't tire me as it would if I had to clen them by my own hands. In the afternoon; mom and I went for Eid shopping and bought most of the things we need and with one last tour we can complete all tomorrow or the day after. In the evening, after a little rest I've took my knitting bag and continued to knit the second of three cardigans and I think I'll be able to send them to my customer after Eid ends so I can complete all new items I've started for the upcoming season. Cleaned my inboxes and worked on google + with the thought of what to post here today and found two neckwarmers listed in my shop that I haven't shared the new photos. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129346028/scarf-neckwarmer-unisex-handmade-hand?ref=shop_home_active_17
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129344089/scarf-neckwarmer-unisex-handmade-hand?ref=shop_home_active_18










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..