14 Eylül 2014 Pazar

Mustard Infinity Scarf...

Today was the day that I've worked hard for my shop, but not online. I've took the new photos of all the scarves listed on my shop with the help of my brother and edited them all day until it was dinner time, but I have to admit the new look of my shop worth it. There a re a few more items I need to change and when all are completed, it will be easier to add new photos without any backlog. Sure I still need to buy a mannequin for my baby items, but that can wait till next year, because trying to complete new items I'll not have enough time to change the photos of them. Starting from tomorrow I'll share new photos of scarves in my shop to show you the great change, but today my last infinity scarf will take stage. I've knitted it of mustard color wool yarn which is on fashion palette this year as I've mentioned on earlier posts. It's ribbed and I guess it looks beautiful, but sure what counts is your judgement. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153188748/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_19



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..