7 Eylül 2014 Pazar

Let's start with red...

It's 17:37 pm. as I write this sentence and there was nearly a deluge lasted for a quarter or more followed by a little flood that blocked the streets even in the city central where I live and I wonder what it has done to suburbs. This is just another proof of all the lies that statesmen and municipality officers including the governor and mayor keep telling to us the citizens. Luckily and weird that net still works proper as well as the electricty and telephone. I know the ones that live in countries where politicians are less corrupted and try to fleece and rob people of the other countries instead of theirs, will not understand how a rain or wind would effect the cables, but here on this region of the world where government is just an instrument of stealing big; things work this way. Anyway in case they may collapse as expected I wanted to write my blog post earlier than usual. Today I'll share a shawl that I've crocheted in six different colors to list in my shop. This one's of red mohair to make the shawl lighter than ones made of other types of yarn. I think it will be a great combination with all casual clothes on Spring and Fall. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129347825/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_8



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..