5 Eylül 2014 Cuma

Shawl in grey tones...

There are times when things change by just a word or a touch. Lately items I've listed in my shop experience this and the ugly ducklings turn into swans one by one :) At the beginning I've never thought just a little detail will make such a big change as I've said earlier, but today when I had some time to check the new photos, I've realized many details that one could never see on the previous ones. Especially the shawl I've share here today is one of the ones that looks like something different than the previous listing. It's of grey toned yarn that has silvery threads also that were the detail that couldn't be seen on the old photos. As I've wrote on my previous posts when I've read the comments on blogs saying a photo is the crucial part of a listing and the hidden force that brings sales. At first my photos seemed good enough, but now I see I've been deluding or with better words cheating myself not to face the hard work taking new photos and editing them. All I say is just be honest to yourself, check your listings often, ask friends for comments if you can't stop favoring yourself and keep improving the photos till you get reactions you desire. No words will be enough to tell what I mean completely so let the photos talk on my behalf. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..