26 Eylül 2014 Cuma

Infinity scarf & hat sets (2)

It's Friday and I have at least one completed item that I can take photos of and list to my shop so I can regard this week as beneficial :) It's the baby set that I could complete and continued to knit to one of the three custom order cardigans that's about to finish. I guess I can start the second one on Monday while the baby blanket awaits me to adjust and knit the parts together again. I know you all are too tired after long working hours; some started to chill finished the working day as I did, on different time zones some started Saturday and some still waiting for Friday working hours to end so they can leave for home, but here or there all want to rest their eyes so as usual there will be less writing here on this blog as respect to my lovely followers :) Today I'll share two infinity scarf and hat sets that I've knitted in different patterns and colors. photos will describe them better than I can so just will post them right away with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175506386/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_14
https://www.etsy.com/listing/179753403/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_11




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..