18 Eylül 2014 Perşembe

Satin Scarves...

I think the best fabric for women is silk and I've wrote sentences that express my feelings against that soft fabric repeatedly. Sure I don't talk about silk that you see around even on shopsthat sell cheapest items, but real; pure silk. The problem with silk garments and accessories are that you can't use them everyday, because they look a bit more chic than enough and should be prefered occasional rather than casual. Sure there's always an alternative in life and satin is the best one on days without silk. It has a soft touch also and the fabric itself is better for printing than silk is and this gives you more variety in color on mass production while pure silk gives the best results when hand dyed and painted that you'll need an artist that has enough time to spare for the item you ask for. Today I'll share four satin scarves that I've posted here months ago, but sure with their new photos. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/159995824/scarf-printed-fabric-in-different?ref=shop_home_active_6



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..