13 Eylül 2014 Cumartesi

Black elegant shawl...

Whatever your plan is; you should think twice if it will come true or not, because while you make plans, life does soem of its own. I thought I'd walk on teams, groups and communities on different websites to promote my shop, but it's ten to eleven o'clock here and I couldn't have time to check my inboxes yet so I thought I'd write my blog first before cleaning them. I was busy with tidying up the house in the morning and at about 1 pm. I went to the yarn store to buy some for the custom order I've mentioned yesterday. On our way back home, my brother said a little tablet pc would make it easier for me to promote while he was doing the new settings on the lappy so went and bought one and seems like I'll be doing fine with it. I'm sure that will be better, because I get help from him so often and he does all faster than I do so I'd be tweeting or pinning while he looks for better websites to promote my shop. It was 6 o'clock when I took some photos of scarves I have in my shop to make them look alike, but still more to do. Edited and uploaded the ones that are ready and now time to share an item here for my followers to see. It's a shawl I've crocheted of black wool that you've seen earlier, but not with the new photos that make a really big change. As usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..