3 Eylül 2014 Çarşamba

Vest for Fall...

It was a quiet day at home, the visitors lessened on the last few days so I could take more time to knit. I've been working on a white jumper which is a custom order and could finally complete it today. I think this one's much better than the earlier one so I've spared the first one for myself and changed the list that the item will be sent in two weeks after the order's completed :) It was in the afternoon I've made the last few stitches to combine the parts so I could leave the hosue for a little walk. On every step my mind was full with the yarn I'll buy for my new items, but just because I need to suspend to start the new ones in order to be able to complete the ones I've been knitting lately, I just changed my way and didn't pass through the street where the yarn shops are. I'll finish the baby blanket first, then the colorful couch cover so I can go and buy new yarn for new projects. In the evening I've took the photos of the jumper, edited and uploaded to my shop so I could proceed on my daily chores on google + that I've seen lovely comments regarding my items. Today I want to share the new photos of the light vest I've knitteed in hemstitched pattern of creme yarn. It's a comfortable and chic outfit on Spring and Fall. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..