25 Eylül 2014 Perşembe

Infinity scarf & hat sets (1)

Today I've bought new yarn for new infinity scarves I'll knit, but I had to this according to my plan, because when I made my schedule; I guess I've made a mistake and didn't consider possible custom orders so this is something we all have to remember next year if we haven't taken the account of this one. At least I could start to promote my items early enough and feedback I get by messages, likes, favorites and +1s I get tells me things are getting in their tracks at last after months of contemplation and work. Yesterday I've started to share winter scarves from my shop and today I'll continue doing this by posting two infinity scarf and hat sets that I've knitted of yarn in different salt and pepper colors. I think such yarn gives winter items a warmer look so I tend to buy various colors I see in stores. First one I'll share today is of green and creme color while the other is maroon and white. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/176452011/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_16
https://www.etsy.com/listing/179743840/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_10



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..