23 Eylül 2014 Salı

Hemstitch knit cowls...

It was a really busy day with guests on my aunt's 40th. day of passing away and all went great, evevrybody loved the menu after the praying session, but it became one of those rare days that I couldn't knit or crochet and even couldn't have a minute to turn on the lappy to work some online. It was after dinner that I could take my knitting needles and continue to knit the cardigan I've started lately. I had to stop knitting for a while and clean my inboxes, reply to comments, thank to +1s  on google + and share my items on communities. I still feel tired so I guess there will be no more work for me tonight after this blog post. Today I'll share a cowl I've knitted in three different colors that I hope you all will like...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175502946/cowl-hand-knit-scarf-hemstitch-chunky?ref=shop_home_active_12


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..