17 Eylül 2014 Çarşamba

Scarves with beads...

It's been a day on which most of the preparations for both the 40th. day of my aunt's passing away and for winter cleaning. I'm a bit better with my tablet and I guess we'll get along well after spending a few more days together, but still I prefer the bigger screen of my lappy for cleaning my inboxes, but have to admit android apps make most of our daily chores easier and I deeply recommend you all to have one, but check the 'ram' before you buy one and get one with bigger 'ram' so your gadget won't freeze and frustrate you :) (sure this is something I've learned from my personal IT man; brother). We had guests as usual and after they've left I started to think what I'd start to knit, because I'm still waiting for the measurements of the last custom order I've got and hope to get them soon so I can make a schedule for ones I'll knit for upcoming seasons. Today I'll share four scarves I've posted on my previous posts, but I think they look better with these news photos. I hope you also will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182850079/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_17








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..