10 Eylül 2014 Çarşamba

Blue one this time...

As we can easily see on millions of examples; greed and corruption surrounds and encircles us tighter and tighter every single day. I've wrote on how corrupted the politicians and statesmen are here in my country and region and I saw on your comments to my posts on this subject, that it's not much different in many other countries. Greed is something insatiable and proves this on every stage it takes on our social life. I guess nothing will be enough for the ultra rich people of this planet that they keep enforcing the parliaments of every country to pass laws in their favor. A blog will never be enough if I start to list the ones that's been enacted here in my country and one day if I do; you'll feel like all the system is formed to protect corrupted traitors. Sure what happens here in my country for decades isn't the reason that I write this post; it's a warning that I saw on Etsy today asking people to contact the Congress to 'protect the Etsy Community from internet slow lanes'. As you see big firms still want more and more privilege unconsidering the rights of majority; just like they had for all their history. I guess it's time to take serious action, because it's clear that they'll never stop even they own the universe and will not think for a second to support terror to achieve their goals. Today I'll share the blue one of the crochet mohair shawl I've shared three colors on my previous posts and as usual with the hope that you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129345352/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_5



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..