4 Eylül 2014 Perşembe

All in one...

It was a beautiful morning if we disregard the humidity. It encircled people as if an army encircling a castle and there were nowhere to run and hide :) I woke up early in the morning, had breakfast, went to the post office nearby my house and dispatched the big bubbled envelope to the other side of the globe to my last customer. I'll be excited till she gets her jumper; I hope she'll love it and it will be her favorite outfit this winter. In the afternoon after spending a few hours knitting, mom and I went out for our daily walk and bought some yarn; actually I've bought just one color today, because if I buy every color I like; I know I'll start them all and will have to wait longer for them to be completed. After such issues caused by my impatient attitude I've decided to buy them gradually; new color after one is completed. Today I've bought some yarn in mustard color that will turn into a unisex infinity scarf :) I'll be knitting the baby blanket and this scarf together and assume to finish them by the first two days of next week. Today I want to share all the shawls in my shop in a photo collage with their new look to give a general idea before I share them one by one with various photos on the following days. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..