8 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Pink shawl...

It's been a really quiet day; sure after the cleaning was over :) It took all my time till afternoon and after a shower I could spend the rest of the day knitting. I've finished knitting the baby blanket and sewn the parts of it together, but sure it needs me to go out and buy some fabric for it to be listed in my shop, but even now it looks so pretty and when a sweet little baby girl sleeps in comfort under it, I'm sure that will look awesome. I've knitted the pants of the baby set for an hour and the infinity scarf for another. I guess I need to work harder, because not much left for the holiday season when people shop more than any other time. In the evening brother called, mom and I met him for our daily walk on which we made some grocery shopping and dropped by where my brother buys flowers to buy another of the one he bought to mom on their anniversary, because everyone who sees it wants one. Lately our closest neighbors asked for a little branch of it to grow theirs. He bought one for them so mom can keep hers undivided, because she loves the plant so much. After dinner I've turned the lappy to search for the exact measurements for a baby pillow which now I know that is 28*35 cm. Today I want to share the pink one of the shawl I've crocheted in six different colors that you'e seen the red one yesterday. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129337741/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_7



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..