6 Eylül 2014 Cumartesi

Marvelous 16

It was a day that all my plans turned upside down by a phone call. It wasn't bad news, but some neighbors that were away for a trip cameback, learned that my aunt has passed away and wanted to visit mom to extend their condolences. A guest is always welcome and here where I live when people don't have visitors for a few days, they call relatives, friends or neighbors and invite them to chat over coffee and tea. I was planning to take the photos of the scarves listed on my shop, but had to suspend this till tomorrow. After our guests left, we went out for a walk as usual, first went to the yarn shop I normally purchase my stuff and bought some for infinity scarf and baby set I want to knit for the new season so now I have enough yarn for four or five scarves, a few baby blankets and some more baby clothes, but sure will buy new balls of yarn after I complete the items I'll knit with the ones I have now. All the daily chores were done online and I could spare some more time to work on the lappy so made a treasury on Etsy that I've named 'Marvelous 16' inspired by the items that I'm sure you all will love. As usual I hope you'll like the treasury also...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNjc1MjI4Mg/marvellous-16?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..