12 Eylül 2014 Cuma

Making the final in green...

It was really a hectic day in malls looking at the windows and shopping. I've seen a floor lamp on one of the shops leaflet that would really be useful with an extra arm that's flexible which I can knit under the light whenever I want without anyone disturbing. I now have a cozzy corner that I can focus on my work away from any distractions. We were home around 7 pm. and it was after dinner I could start to knit and sure it was a bit hard while my lappy blinking to me :) I've turned it on after knitting the baby pillow and cleaned the inboxes as usual so I could proceed to my blog. To share my items on google+ I signed in Etsy and saw a message waiting for me to complete a custom order and it took a few hours' messaging with the lovely lady from Ireland that asks some cardigans for her flower girls. After completing the order that I'll start to knit tomorrow I could open a blank page on my lappy to write this post which is easier when you know you have enough photos to share :) Today I'll share the sixth of my crochet shawl of mohair and it's one of my favorites; green one. As always, with the hope that you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129344831/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_3


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..