19 Eylül 2014 Cuma

Some ethnic scarves...

Preparations are almost done and I have the measurements of the cardigans I'll knit for the flower girls in my customer's wedding. Just as I saw the message I've started to knit one of them. I guess I have unstoppable knitter in me that wants to complete every item as soon as possible so she can pass on to the next one. Even before I've got the measurements; I've crocheted the flowers I'll embellish the cardigans with. Besides this I've started a new infinity scarf that will be formed of three colors and continued to knit baby set's hat. Sure you'll see them all soon here, but today I want to share a few ethnic scarves that will be great accessories in Fall. I've embellished them all with handmade crochet or beading just like any other scrf in my shop. You've seen these before, but they deserve to be shared once more with the big change after new photos. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..