1 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Strapless cotton blouse...

Let me tell all bloggers a secret; when you have a few photos to share it gets easier to blog :) There were days that I felt really confused about what I'd write on my blog, but when I add new photos to my folders all those thoughts that annoyed me disappeared in a few seconds. Every single photo is a new story for one that tries to write a few sentences every day. Sure this would be really different if I've started this page a fiction blog. Then it would be easier, because our brain is such a mystery that travels on the endless, limitless and eternal fields of imagination. I guess we draw unseen borders around and imprison the variety in us into a small space that we amuse ourselves as if it's vast as the universe. As an example this blog; Woolopia; one may think a page aimed to share anything handmade has so many opportunities on things to share, but we are so accustomed to filter things we see so at the end of the day a blogger still keeps searching for something that will be attractive for followers. On times when I have enough time ot spend online and make a treasury, it's easier, because I know that sixteen awesome items from friends' shops will make my blog glow, but lately I couldn't do this. Thank God there the new photos of my items reached just on time and relieved me regarding my blog posts at least for a few weeks. Today I'll share the new photos of a strapless blouse I've knitted of cotton yarn of cream color and embellished the hems with wooden beads. I think it's a beautiful casual outfit on hot summer days. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..