28 Eylül 2014 Pazar

New baby set...

It's been raining mad since last night, but surprisingly net still works well; sure if we disregard the speed getting slow time to time. I guess the only benefit of such days is that one can spend more time on working even it's weekend and it wasn't much different for me today, in the morning we made a little tidying up in the house with mom for upcoming Eid which starts next Saturday. In the afternoon I'v completed the first of three cardigans that are custom orders and then took and edited the photos of the baby set I've completed lately and then listed it to my shop. It's a baby cardigan, pants, hat and bootie set that I've knitted of soft baby wool for newborn. I've used blue and white self pattern yarn on cardigan, hat and booties, but thought it would be better to use a plain color on pants and knitted it of blue. It's a chic set for sweet little men and a useful set for their mom who keep trying to find clothes that fit the other. I loved it even when I was knitting and hope you all will like it also...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/205133158/handknit-baby-set-cardigan-pants-booties?ref=shop_home_active_1



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..