22 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Cyan chiffon scarf...

It's been a day just the same as last few days that I was busy with the preparations for the 40th. day of my aunt passing away and we'll have a full house. Early in the morning I've made some dessert for tomorrow, ice cream is ready in deep freeze also and chicken meat will meet with pilaff mom will make tomorrow so all will be ready for the feast we'll have with relatives and neighbors after praying for her soul. There were a few last touches on tidying the house, I could finish all in the evening and it was time for me to rest some. It lasted a few hours till dinner time and I could just turn the lappy on to share my items on google + and reply to the comments from my lovely friends. Fall started to make us feel its chilly hands stronger day by day and I guess we'd better change our wardrobe as soon as we can and take our clothes and accessories for Autumn and Winter. Today I'll share a scarf that I think will be a chic and vivid accessory for the upcoming season. It's of chiffon fabric that is batik paint in lively colors; cyan, yellow and orange. As every other scarf in my shop I've embellished it also and this time with beads and spangles. I hope you all will it...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..