29 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Green tones for Winter...

Time passes so fast and it will be Eid at the end of this week so these days I have more than enough tidying and cleaning in the house and this means I have less time online than usual, but still the first thing I do is to check my shop. It was when I was having breakfast that I've turned my tablet on and signed in etsy to check my shop and saw an order which was a baby cardigan. After breakfast I've took it out of the box where I keep the items listed in my shop, packed the baby cardigand and posted it to U.S. where my last customer lives. I guess people started to surf the net for upcoming season and I hope it to be as they wish for anyone selling online :) As Winter keeps running towards us I think it's good to post some winter accessories on my blog and today I'll share a cowl I've knitted and infinity scarf I've crocheted of yarn in green tones. I hope you all will like them...





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..