9 Eylül 2014 Salı

Purple shawl...

It's been a beneficial day that I could knit even we were invited to our neighbors for tea. In the morning after searching for a kitchen table I want to buy on net, I've sat beside the window and continued to knit the infinity scarf I want to finish as soon as possible, take its photos and list to my shop and start a new one before the weather gets cold. We went out for our daily walk earlier than usual with mom and bought some fabric for the baby blanket I've finished knitting today. It's really so sweet with animal prints on soft pink cotton fabric. It will be really sweet when completed and I'll start it as first thing tomorrow morning. Besides these; baby pant of the set is on its track also and will be ready to list in about ten days. I guess I'm getting experienced with every day that passes by and hope all the change on my shop brings enough sales this holiday season. Today I'll share the same mohair shawl that I've posted two colors on my previous posts. Today it's the purple one that you'll see and as usual; I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129347435/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_6





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..