16 Eylül 2014 Salı

Chic vest...

One needs to sacrafice from some she needs to do while trying to do many, because for millions of years last 24 hours and whatever we do they remain the same :) I've been knitting for the new season after making list, trying to tend my shop, do my daily chores online and try to get used to the tablet pc I've bought lately and keep running to my brother for him to make changes that will make it easier for me to use. Adding new apps to the screen and trying to learn android templates and layouts will take a bit more time, but I have to admit; it makes it easier to work on most websites. Besides all these we still have more guests than usual after my aunt passed away and in my country it's traditional to pray for her soul together with the relatives and friends especially on the 40th. day of one's lost which is next Tuesday so we try to make the arrangements also. Besides these all you know I've took new photos of my items except the baby collection, uploaded them and keep sharing one here on my blog daily. Today it's a vest I've knitted of grey wool that I think will be a great clothing for Fall and Winter. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129340145/womens-vest-hand-knit-womens-vest-top?ref=shop_home_active_1




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..