15 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Pure silk

I'm sure you all know how it feels when silk touches your skin. maybe that's because it became a motto; 'Once you get in silk, you can never get out of it'. Sure it's not that easy to wear something of silk all through your life, but it's still great to have something silk with you through your day. It may be any kind of accessories or clothes and even on the most unbearable moment, just let your fingers wander on it; it will be a great relief and will relax you. I guess there are a few fabric that has such an effect on us and I regard them as God's gift to us. Here this silk scarf I've dyed and painted is one of my favorite items listed in my shop, but as the others it also had a few bad photos that I've been thinking to change, but just had time yesterday. I really liked it when I've uploaded and hope you all will like it too...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153194178/silk-scarf-handpainted-handmade-blue-and?ref=shop_home_active_21


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..