21 Eylül 2014 Pazar

Some more cotton scarves...

It's been a long day working online, because this was what I've been thinking to do when I have time. I couldn't spare enough time  for my online chores and all keep coming as backlogs to me so today I've got armed and started the battle to get rid of them one by one :) Sure there are too many to read to learn how to promote my shop better, but they may wait for a while and can be done one by one daily so I can also knit new items for the new season. As you understood all has been put in their tracks and I have a better and easier schedule from now on so I hope all to be better for my shop and blog in the near future. I know on weekends we tend to read less and look at the photos and watch videos more so I try to keep my posts shorter on such days. Today I want to share three ethnic scarves of cotton fabric that I've embellished with crochet or beading. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154552726/scarf-yemeni-scarf-turkish-ethnic-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_24



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..