31 Ağustos 2014 Pazar

Tank top; New look :)

It's would have been better if my brother caught a glimpse of the mannequin on one of our walks a few months earlier :) Sure I know it was not there then, but such incidents make so big differences in our daily lives while we think they never would. Just after we brought it home and taking a few trial photos, I started to feel every new photo will help my shop turn into something I'd been dreaming of to be. Sure none of my photos will be as we see on websites shot by professionals with expensive cameras and lights that make even a regular item look great, but still they'll make the shop more attractive, warm and friendly. It's been around thirty of the items I've changed the photos and by the +1s on my posts here on google + it can be seen that I'm on the right path this time. There were items in my shop that I thought to remove, because deep inside I felt nobody would buy them, but maybe as a sign a few of most unexpected ones were sold so I've come to a conclusion that I had do something else. Never would think such a little thing like a mannequin could make such a big difference, but today I see it does. I hope I'll be able to complete changing the photos of all my items before new season's here. I'll share new photos of a tank top that I've knitted of cotton yarn in creme color today. As usual with the hope that you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..