19 Ağustos 2014 Salı

Black & Gold

It was busy day on net. After weeks I could spare some time for my shop and promoting it on different social media. I assume that you all are experiencing the same difficulties and issues trying to complete items for the upcoming season and promoting the ones listed in my shop. While not having enough time during the day, when unexpected things occur you need to give an interval to all your work just as I had to for my aunt's funeral. It was two days ago that I could work on google + communities and etsy teams, as you see on my post I could hardly have time to make a treasury yesterday and earlier today I could login my facebook account and reply to the requests while posting my items to groups there on which I missed to get 'like's :) In the afternoon I found a chart to knit a heart in front of the baby jumper I've been trying to complete. The last one's heart was a bit narrow and looked like a fox head so I wanted to change it with a sweeter shaped heart on the new one and the one's I'll knit in the future when I need to renew the list after a sale. I left the jumper aside, attached the flowers of the colorful shawl in my shop and ended my daily work by knitting another part of the baby blanket. It was around 6 o'clock that we went out for a little walk with, and had our dinner when we came back, turned the lappy on once again and cleaned the inboxes that I could finish just a quarter ago so I could start to write a few sentences for my blog. As usual unplanned and as spontaneous as a blog post can be. Today I want to share a short sleeved, turtleneck jumper for women that I've knitted of black and gold lurex yarn. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..