6 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Started this one...

When I saw the faves on the baby cardigan I've knitted and listed to my shop lately, I've figured out that stripes are loved by us all so made up my mind to knit the baby blanket I've been thinking on with the same pattern. Sure I'll not use too many colors on the first sample, because I know moms want the color of the clothes and covers to represent the gender of their baby and buy one in different colors when they think the baby has enough pink or blue :) I try to knit in various colors of all my itmes I list on my shop for different likes and for babies I try to knit in cheerful colors as much as I can when I'm convinced I have enough pink, blue and white tones :) just like the moms do. I just wanted to knit this first baby blanket in pink and placed it on my list of items to be completed while there are too many waiting after being started and knitted some. It will be formed of parts that I'll stitch together so some stripes will be vertical while others will be horizontal. Sure this blanket will take a bit long, because I'll not just knit, but will sew a lining inside which means a bit more close friendship with scissors, needles and sewing machine :) I've just took two photos of the blanket tonight to witness the process and sharing with the hope that you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..