9 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

Red & Black

The day started hot then around noon it started to rain and stopped after pouring and hour which made the rest of the day more humid and forced us to close the courtains which is a kind of imprisonment which my people experienced all kinds of it on the last decade after the uneducated masses voted for people who were the members of the most corrupted league that the history has ever seen. I'm sure even the ones who are less interested in world news and politics has seen a few nonsense they caused or voiced out. I'll not list any here, becasue I can't bare thinking of those traitors. The reason I've mentioned on this is because the elections for the presidency is tomorrow and I really wish the head of the traitor clan not to win, because that will be an exact estrangement from the modern world for my country which seems not a big deal for the rest of the globe, but the destructive effects will be seen and understood when all the disgusting things we see and hear on media starts to happen in front of our door. I'll go to vote early in the morning and hope I'll be surprised at the end of the day to see that our people has woken up from a long long sleep. When the rain gave an interval for an hour, mom and I went for a walk and made a little shopping. Mom bought a pair of shoes and I came home back with a new printed t-shirt. Spending the rest of the day at home gave me enough time to work on teams on Etsy beside knitting and crocheting. In the evening I've made a treasury that I've named 'As much Red as Black' that I'm sure you'll love the items included. The treasury ? I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..