23 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

A classic pattern...

Except the crowd in the streets I love the weekends :) It gives me more time complete my work than the week days, because neighbors or friends prefer to stay at home instead of visiting eachother. I don't if its the same for you, but our doorbell ring less on weekends. In the morning while the weather wasn't scorching yet, mom and I went out for a little walk, passed through the bazzaar to make some grocery shopping. It was about eleven o'clock when we came back and I've took my knitting bag to complete the shawl I've been crocheting for a week which had only one flower to be attached and tassels to be made which took an hour to finish. I've ironed it after it was completed and before the tassels were stitched so it would be ready for tomorrow that I'll take and edit its photos. All I want is a possible buyer to buy it after I've changed the photos, because the one there on my shop is the one I want to keep for myself :)but after the surprise sale I need to use it as I renewed the list. After knitting and crocheting for a few hours and working on google + and etsy I went out for some shopping for the second time, but this time with my brother. I was planning to buy some yarn that I've seen on my walk with mom, but couldn't look closer as we tried to get back home before the heat and humid encircled us :) The shop owner told that there were just a few of that yarn and was sold out before noon so we just headed home with empty hands. On our way home brother saw shop selling mannequins and bought one knowing how hard I try to make my photos look the same; trying to make them standard. It's going to be great, but sure this means more work even on the photos that I think are good enough :) It was around eleven pm. that I remembered I forgot to take the photo of the jumper I want to share here today so did that quickly, edited it and all were ready for my 201th. blog post. It's a jumper of my brother that I've knitted years back just like the one yesterday. I've knitted it of creme, navy blue and red year and I know no need to talk on the pattern which is a classic that I assume you all would know. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..