26 Ağustos 2014 Salı

What we did to Paradise...

I guess there can never be two consecutive days that one can end without any issues with net or techno gadgets. If one doesn't cause a problem then the other does and this happens under name of 'update' which is just a thick curtain the firms hide behind to enslave their users. It can be hardware or software; no matter which one is for the users like us who don't have the fully grasp of secret and coded language they use; it's a real burden when we are attacked somehow. These computers we use have such recondite things deep inside working without us knowing they are; mostly they are there to make our life easier, but when they are confused or mixed up, they become a torture. Today my share of techno trouble was with the operating system and you may all understand who was behind it smiling as he counted the money he won today which is more than some countries' gross national product. The lappy was continuously restarting itself, but was frozen actually with that note on the screen spinning :) Thank God I had my brother around and he searched the net for such issues and finally found a solution that I could start to worrk after losing two hours. Sure it didn't effect as it would if the problem occured in the afternoon when I turned it on to work on teams on Etsy while my brother was away :) I guess we human kind did something wrong on our path of progress even we achieved awesome inventions on our long run on our planet. So you may think what may be our mistakes and when you think on this for a few minutes, you may list many, but today I'll show just one of them. Here are a few photos of the Bursa was once called 'Green Bursa' or 'Paradise on Earth', because of the great amounts of trees all around the city. I took them today from the skirts of Mount Uludağ and I'm sure you all will realize what's missing on them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..