4 Ağustos 2014 Pazartesi

Ready to be purchased :)

Tomorrow we have our tea party with the relatives so I'm sure you can imagine all the cleaning in the house and then the flovor oozing from the kitchen where my mom reigns :) There are many delicious things baked, whipped and cooked and sure I'll take some photos of them and the ones will be made tomorrow to share here on my post. You know modern times unable us visiting relatives and friends often so to prevent to lose touch we organized this gatherings with cousins, aunts and nephews and we meet at least once in a month in one of us' house and spend hours in laughter and cheer. We all complain not to meet more often, but on the other hand to meet in weekly intervals would be a bit dangerous for us, because eating such delicious pastry so frequent would end as fat which we would try to get rid of by hours of excercise which would be a really burden :) Today I had no time to knit and I thank God I could complete my last baby cardigan yesterday and listed it to my shop. It's the pink baby cardigan I've knitted of cotton yarn and shared two photos before completing the embellishments on the chest. Because of being busy all through the day I had no time to promote it on teams on Etsy, but I've posted it on communities here on google + half an hour ago and got the first +1s that drew a big smile on my face. It's time to share it here on my blog with the hope that you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..