3 Ağustos 2014 Pazar

Latest treasury...

I love Sundays as everyone, because it gives one enough time to put things in order; tidy up all your remaining work, plan what to do next and spend time on the items you need to complete. So today I woke up around 10 am. had my breakfast, ironed the laundry which was like a high mountain besides the ironing board :). Then finished the baby cardigan I've been knitting of soft cotton yarn for baby girls which I'll share a few photos of the completed form on my one of my posts in a few days. Actually the photos I've posted yesterday gives enough idea on it, but more detailed photos are better to expose such new items. It was hot and humid on the earlier hours of the day and started to rain in the afternoon so I didn't go out for my usual Sunday walk with mom which was an advantage on working online and complete my daily chores on Etsy and google + and thank to all the lovely comments and likes that always make my day. I realized it's been a week since I've made my latest treasury on Etsy and the friends that had featured my items on their treasuries were than I thought so I've decided to make a new one (I guess I need to do this more often to catch up). It's always great to visit friends' shops and try to pick one from each while there are many awesome items there. I've named this last treasury; 'Glowing Friends' that you'll understand why when you see those gorgeous items. As usual, I'm sure you'll love the items and I hope you all will like the treasury also...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..