22 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

Wool never dies...

It passed midnight and I just could complete my daily work online after putting my crochet and knitting aside. This online business is really ingrate; it demands your constant attention and when you leave it on its own for a few days you see it with with a gang of backlog awaiting to pounce over and knock you off :) This is also the same for friends and relatives that we neglect through our daily troubles. Both try to hurt the other by words after na long time missing eachother. It's not a matter of hate or rage, but just a reaction to ease all the heartbroken moments that they couldn't share with eachother. We are all selfish; even if we aren't, we are a bit egocentric. We disregard and deny that they also felt the same on the long interval far from us. I guess tolerance is something we need to keep on our sack on our long path that's called 'life'. Now you may wonder if I had such an experience with a loved one lately. The answer is NO. what made me think this way was something my brother said about one of his jumpers that I've knitted for him years and years ago as he was in the collage in another city while I've been checking the cupboards to take a few photos to share here. He said we should keep such items that we have thousands of memories around instead of hiding them in drawers or cupboards ot cherish all those awesome moments that makes us the person we are (you see I have a philosopher around and living with one can be really hard time to time :)). Tonight I'll share a few photos of that jumper in tribute to his words. I hope you all will like it... By the way... You all may remember me complaining how hard it's to write even a few sentences everyday and here it's my 200th. blog post. Thank you millions you all for your constant and warm support. It's really a privilege to have such amazing friends like you...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..