20 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Trendy Colors...

Day by day I get more views, more likes and comments that tells me this long-term pursuit gradually gets closer to its destination. This really makes me happy, but on the other hand fears me some, because even I know I'll never have enough time to make this blog a famous one which gets thousands and millions clicks, I still feel responsible for every single friend that hits that little button on their keyboard and make that square turn red. It would really be easier if I started the blog first and online shop after so I'd have the advantage of being experienced and having more time to spare for my blog instead of sparing time to complete my new items. I know this isn't much different for anyone running a few pages online and lack of attention on one is inevitable. On such times one depends on the warmth of followers as I've asked of you many times and always got more tolerance than I'd expect that I'm really thankful for all the support and understanding. You'd remember me saying I was working on the new items and searching the web for the this and here's something that will be useful for you all on your work for the upcoming seasons; fall/ Winter Color Trends :) This year the color palette in fashion will be BRIGHT COLORS (Blood Orange, Orange, Tangerine, Cherry, Siberian Red, Fuchsia, Caution Yellow, Lime, Cobalt, Cerulean, Electric Blue), HIGHLIGHTER BRIGHTS (Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green), JEWEL TONES (Cranberry, Wine, Crimson, Hot Pink, Honey, Mustard, Emerald, Deep Emerald, Teal, Orchid), NEUTRAL TONES (Loden, Pea Green, Ink, Charcoal, Grey, Dove Grey, Toffee, Ivory, Creme, Chocolate, Cocoa, Camel, Taupe -gray with tinge of brown-,), SOFT TONES (Lilac, Carnation, Dusty Rose, Nude, Peachy tones, Ice Blue, Lavender). Sure when you search fashion shows; you'll see many categories like ROMANTICS, INDUTRIALS, etc. but I guess these colors and tones will be enough for us who are on their first few steps on online marketing :) I've been sharing photos on every blog post since the very first day and I'll not change this even the scarf that I'll share will be irrelevant with what I've written above. It's a black shiffon scarf that I've embellished with crochet in bright colors (and here's something that suits the post :)) which isn't listed in my shop, but still a sample that would inspire me on my future work. As usual I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..