11 Ağustos 2014 Pazartesi

A light cardigan...

After the hopes for the future of my country all faded, I'm far more determined to work harder and make the fight of my own with all these traitors so I've started to do things I've been suspending like checking my cupboards and drawers for the items I've knitted earlier. Actually I've started to do this a few days ago to find different things to share on my blog, but I was a bit lazy and took a few of them out to take some photos. Today after making up my mind and plan I've made a thorough search to see what I have and was really surprised with the variety of my knitted and crocheted treasure :) Some are really great and some will definitely turn great after a few little touch of change :) The problem is; I don't know if I'll have enough time to knit new ones of them while the new season's on its way on which I'll be busy with completing the new creations for my shop, but I'll still do my best on this. Today I want to share a light cardigand with short sleeves that I've knitted of black and silvery yarn just like the women's jumper I've listed in my shop. It looks so alike the jumper with the stripes of black and silvery yarn, but a bit more narrow. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..