10 Ağustos 2014 Pazar

As expected...

New days always come with cheer and hope, but I have to admit hope was not with me today as I woke up, because after having enough experience with the elections in my country I was so sure that the result was not going to be good. Just as I've expected our people whom had been enslaved with poverty, illiteracy and ignorance voted for a person that's a real hazard for peace in our homeland and also in the world. Sure millions of things can be said for the ones that hasn't voted, but none will console the real patriotic ones that their hearts been blleding since this clan grasped the country like dark clouds of storms cover the sky. In this region of the world many countries experienced retrogressive moves supported by foreign imperial forces that end with tragedy and catastrophe of the citizens, but if such a thing happens here, that will be worse than all, because uneducated masses can't even have the ability to think on their own, but expect to be directed as puppets. I just hope them to see how wrong their choice is before we all see the hell on earth. After I've voted we've gone to the seaside with mom, brother and a cousin to check the house of my uncle that lives in Germany most of the year. The house is empty for more than a year so we need to check if all was fine after the heavy rains on the past few weeks. When we came home in the evening, elections results were available on television channels which I've mentioned above. I didn't have the energy to do anything, but wanted to knit some to get calm. Today I want to share a shawl that I've listed in my shop in various colors. I've shared them on my previous posts, but I guess it's a good time to repeat on these days before the chilly nights of Fall is here. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..