25 Ağustos 2014 Pazartesi

On Both Edges...

It was a beautiful start to the week. You know we blame Mondays like they're responsible for all the exhaustion through the week and if they're reason for us to end our weekend rest :) Most of us wkae up to the new week as if something bad will happen and if that cursed Monday didn't exist all would be like living in paradise. I did this many times through my life; especially when I had to go school early in the morning after the weekend I've enjoyed with loved ones. Sure we all know we can overcome this nonsence invention of the people of modern times and stop torturing ourselves with that puppet we call 'Monday Syndrome' :) It would definitely be better if life also helps us on our battle and I have to admit it does time to time. This was one of those days that I woke up fully rested and ready for all the work I had to do for my shop. I had items to be completed, items to start and an item to dispatch to my last customer. I've turned the laptop on to get the address and saw a few messages on my etsy inbox. A few of them were treaury notifications and one was from a lady asking a few details about an item listed on my shop and was asking if I could send her a color chart. This was a request that reminded me I still haven't got such charts ready even I've downloaded a few pdf catalogs of yarn firms. So it was a hectic hour to make a few charts and attach them to my messages. It was around afternoon the guests started to come and in the evening we were invited to tea by our neighbors next door. We spent a few hours there and then went out for some shopping and a little walk. You know the routine after dinner; I spend all my time on computer trying to work on google + and etsy. Today I had time to make a new treasury that I named 'on both edges' that I know you all will love the items on it. As usual with the hope that you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..