13 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Pistachio ???

There's a habit in Turkish television channels that they change their streaming when a celebrity passes away, broadcast one of his production and it was 'Dead Poets Society' last night in the memory of Robin Williams which locked me to the screen just like any movie of him even the ones that I've watched many times. It was around 2 am. that it finished and I could head my bed for a peaceful sleep till the morning that I woke up about half an hour later than usual. I still had a few items to be completed for the renewed lists on my shop so I can proceed to the ones that I've started for the new season. After coming back from our morning walk with mom I've sat and knitted for a few hours. Then I've turned the lappy on to make a thorough search for new items and colors that would be so useful if net connection had let me, because the provider decided on that specific time that I've started my search to start their maintenance that slowed the connection which was a real headache (it's not becasue I don't know the idiom that fits here, but I don't want google robots detect the word that stands for the southern part of a human body in it and place my blog into adult category :)). Bad connection prolonged my work, but I was determined to complete it, because soon I'll not have any time for this trying to spare all my time to knitting and crocheting. It was in the evening that a thought struck and reminded me that I have an insatiable monster to feed. It's my blog that demands new photos every day :) so I took a few that I'll share the ones of a women's jumper that I've ribbed knitted of pistachio green yarn. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..