16 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

Just a quick post...

I guess bad things follow eachother when one comes into your life. It's the day after a funeral that frustrating things happened between some of the relatives that I'll not voice out here, but at least prayers for my aunts soul were sent to guide her on her long way to eternity. Last night I was home around 11 pm. and was so tired so just had a little chat in the balcony with my cousin who came from İstanbul and spent the night with us. We rushed to our beds in about an hour, because we were so sleepy and we couldn't keep our eyes open even we wanted to chat longer. In the morning phonecalls started early; so many friends called to extend their condolences and in the afternoon started the visits from neighbors and acquaintances. I just had some time around 5 pm. to check my inboxes and saw there were too many that I wouldn't check them all so decided just to clean gmail on which I saw so many lovely comments on my two lined post on the day before that I'll not be able to write because of the funeral arrangements and settings. I just want to thank you all again and apologize if there's one I haven't thanked directly to the comment which is not intentional. It was close to 7 pm. that net failed I thought it was a temporary problem which would end in a few minutes like it always does; just tried to reboot and started to wait when I saw there wasn't net connection. It was half an hour later that mom realized the phone was not working also so I understood what the problem was. Just called the provider and dropped a note for failure and it was a quarter to midnight when I heard the 'bling' of mobile phone that the net is available. Took the lappy, turned it on and wanted to write a few sentence for my blog so there won't be a long interval of silence :) The bad thing is I don't know if the maintenance will continue so I couldn't edit the background of the photo I'll share today. It's a long vest I've knitted of grey yarn which is always a good combo with anything casual. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..