7 Ağustos 2014 Perşembe

For my new creations...

I remember the times I wondered if I could find new subjects to write on my blog and was really afraid for this page to be lost in the dark corridors of the 'blogging' labyrinth :) I see my posts celebrating the first few months of my blogging struggle and as time passed by, all started to happen spontaneously. Today I've realized that the sixth month of my blog has passed nearly a week ago. Sure it isn't that easy to perpetuate a blog, to find enough photos to share daily, but once you encourage yourself on running it without giving intervals, when you know there's no way out, you get used to writing. As I search the photos I'll share on my blog every day I've also realized that I haven't took photos of many items I've knitted, I guess unintentionally I take photos of the items I plan to list to my shop, but there are many more I have in my cupboards and drawers that will see the sunshine and new ones of the same patterns will be knit and listed to my shop as my new creations for the upcoming seasons. Today I'll start with a men's sweater I've knitted for my brother first which is the same pattern of a jumper I've knitted earlier for him also. There's only one cardigan for men in my shop and I guess adding a few new ones is a good idea. I've knitted this sweater of black and grey wool which is a good combo with anything casual and also on shirt when one wear a jacket. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. It is very interesting for me to read your latest post. I find it helpful and encouraging.
    I often don't know either what to write about on my blog, although I do not write regularly.
    Writing every day must be much more difficult.
    I like your handknit works. They are lovely.









    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I'm still on tyhe first steps and learning more everyday, but what I know so well is if I give up to write a single day, I'll never be able to blog again :) Thank you for your comment which is really encouraging...

      Sil

Please show respect to others on your comments..