8 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

Roll Neck... Turtleneck... Skivvy...

Writing in a language that's commonly spoken around the globe, having different dialects and forms in different countries is a bit hard time to time :) I guess you can understand what I mean from the title of this post. Using the word used in one country will unable others understand it. It's worse for the ones whose native language isn't the one you write your blog; in my example English, because readers might have learned it from British or American teachers so for such words like the one on top of this page they need to apply to a dictionary. This was not much different for me when I saw the images on net on my search with tags 'skivvy' that I've learned it was the synonym of roll neck and turtle neck :) As I see on the comments on my yesterday's post such obstacles make it harder to continue writing everyday, but as I've repeated many times will not give up and if it ends with me learning every single word in English :) Sure it would be much easier to write on my native tounge; Turkish, but I can't rely on the translation softwares on this so it's still the best thing to keep on writing on a language I don't have the fully grasp of and count on your tolerance as I always did. Today I want to share a few photos of a men's jumper I've knitted of 'salt and pepper' yarn in brown and creme color. Haven't listed to my shop, but will knit ones in various colors for Winter. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..