24 Ağustos 2014 Pazar

This looks better...

I guess I've spent longer than usual online yesterday fater a long interval that I couldn't work on promoting my items. I was still tired when I woke up after a good sleep, but there were to much to do at home. Normally we clean the house on Mondays, but our routine has changed since my aunt passed away, becasue our prople rather make their visits on week days instead of weekends. Even most of the people we know visited to extend their condelences, still more unexpected ones come everyday. This means I can't spread my work all around the house in case the door bell may ring any time. I finished the claening so it was time to take a few photos of the favorite shawl in my shop which is of my own pattern. BeforeI crocheted the first one I thought I'd have a colorful shawl of flowers. I've thought on it, decided the shape of them and after a few try I found what I wanted. It was years ago and when I opened my online shop, I thought it would be listed there too. I was disappointed that it wasn't sold so long, but then I've realized it became relevant after the season that we use shawls was over. It was sold a month ago and I was knitting a few baby cardigans then so I just could start to crochet it flowers two weeks ago and completed it yesterday and saved the one I've listed which is the one I've crocheted first and been keeping in the cupboard for years; using it once or twice a year. You all know it, because I've shared both mine and the sold one here on my earlier posts, but there's something new with this one, because its photos are the first ones that I've took on my new mannequin. I believe the shawl looks better this way and hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..