27 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Something new every day...

Life is the sum of all the experiences we get through our walk through the path God has drawn for us. Every day comes with many new surprises for every single of us and some are lucky enough to turn all that fate brings into experience that will guide them on future issues. No matter if it's something big or not, every single thing we learn helps us someday and somewhere. Even the things we regard useless will become crucial on solving a problem in our daily life. This is like climbing a ladder, every problem solved prepare us for the next step. This was how it happened for me with one my customers. You know; knitting a custom order is always harder than selling something ready so you need to be precise on some measurements. On the first months after I've opened my shop, I first measured every item one by one and wrote them on the description of the lists so my customer would know the size and could measure if the item will fit. It's a bit different on custom orders, because the standards differ from region to region, country to country so I had an issue as I've knitted a cardigan for a customer's daughter even I've got the measurements from her. I realized that I had to find a way to make us talk the same language and this had to be a language that the knitter should invent so I've made a very simple drawing that will assure the item to fit. Today I'll share it with you and hope it to be useful for at least a few of you...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..