5 Ağustos 2014 Salı

Bon appetit !

The day started with the early hustle and bustle for the last minute controls if everything's ready for the tea party with the relatives. I've checked them one by one and saw all was ready to serve so started to wait the first guest after a cold shower on a hot day. The table was set, plates, cutlery and all the others were ready before the doorbell rang for the first time. Around 1 pm. everyone was at our place and the exciting conversations were getting deeper each minute until I've started the service for a delicious interval to our chat. All relatives came with little gifts and I especially loved one lantern that is in the shape of a windmill. The time spent with your loved ones is always awesome, but sure it unables you to tend your shop if you're running one online :) So today I couldn't knit or work online until it was 8 pm. and this makes the daily chores pile up which means I'll turn the computer of later than usual today :), but I have to admit spending the day with relatives worths it. It was my brother asking if I took some photos of these delicious things that made me realize I haven't so I rushed to the kitchen and made the photos ready before I started to write my blog post. I'll only share the photos of the menu today and will leave the receipts to another post. In the menu there were; lentil patties, muffins, cookies, chocolate and coconut cake, quince dessert, eclair and ice cream. Well we all loved them and I hope you'll love them too...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..