30 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

On the move...

It must have been the most beneficial Saturday of the last months :) I woke up early in the morning and right after having my breakfast I've continued to knit the white jumper which is a custom order that I want to complete and send as soon as possibe since it will fly all the way to New Zealand. While I've knitted I had just one thought on my mind and that was to take new photos of my items and change them with ones that I think are not as I want them to be. You saw the first few ones here on my blog and what I see on your comments is that I did it right. There are too many, but I plan to do them gradually so today I took some of them out of the cupboard and boxes I keep them in. I took more than sixty photos of about 15-20 items and then edited more than a half of the photos and uploaded them to the lists of my shop. It's a hard work on computer, but I need to this once so I can focus on new items I'll knit and crochet. Today I want to share the item that new photos made the greatest difference. It's a strapless blouse of flecked cotton yarn in yellow color which definitely looked a color that I can hardly define on earlier photos :) I hope you all will like it...

3 yorum:

  1. Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so much... I guess the new photos are far more better than the older ones to display my items :)

      Sil

Please show respect to others on your comments..