29 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

Lime green cardigan...

Looking at the shares from friends and +1s on google + and the favorites on Etsy I see that the new photos make my items more attractive so I'll take new photos of more tomorrow and edit the listings after they are ready. One other benefit of taking new photos is that one can change the light and sharpness of them; sure if she spent enough time on photo editing programs and checked all its menu wondering what that button does. Curiosity not only kills, but time to time helps; actually it helps more than it does anything else. Every new invention is a result of curiosity companied by knowledge and intelligence and even my listings never mean as much as a new invention that will help human kind, the progress in them is still good enough, because it will draw a big smile on my face if not any others'. Yesterday I've changed the photos of four items listed in my shop and I have to admit, I'd buy them right away if I was a shopper while I'd think on if I'd buy or not with the earlier photos. As I've repeated many times on running an online shop is a long run and one should never retreat or surrender against the difficulties that will attack through her walk :) Just don't forget 'The ones that hit the road determined not to get exhausted, will never get tired'. This is one of the sayings of wisdom of M. Kemal ATATÜRK; founder of the Turkish Republic which I take as my guide on my walk. Today I'll share a cardigan for women that I've knitted of green yarn and shared here to show you the difference how big a change just a little detail makes. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..