28 Ağustos 2014 Perşembe

One more step...

You know yesterday I've written of how life gives us new lessons everyday, teaches us different things, trains us and makes us ready for the upcoming day. This doesn't change who ever you are and through your life you turn these into experiences if you're lucky enough to realize them passing by while you're aware of what's going on. All we read also awaits us in one of the dark passage of our brain which is still an unsolved mystery :) I've read many articles on running an online shop since I've opened my shop and on most, there were warnings about the photos of your items. At the beginning I've learned to edit them and change the background, then I've figured out there were many other options and tools I could use on those softwares. Day by day my photos became better even I don't use a professional camera. I was thinking on ways to display them more attractive and lately bought a mannequin. Decided to change the photos of the items for ladies and the first one was my favorite shawl as you may remember. Today I've took a few more's photos and edited them which I guess look far better than the ones I've used before. Sure I'd love to this before the jumper I'll share today was sold two days ago, but since it's a custom order with the same color, but different size; I think it's not a bad idea to exhibit here for my followers. As usual; with the hope that you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..